12 hours total – maximum # of students: 10
- 3 evenings of 4 hours, or
- 2 weekdays or weekend days of 6 hours
This is a complete “hands-on” course.
Who this course is intented for:
Heads of Committees, Economic Development Officers, Band Leaders and Managers, those who lead or want to lead others in any capacity.
Each participant receives:
- Leadership Manual
- One-on-one time with Canadian Centre for Aboriginal Entrepreneurship, Inc. facilitator
- What is leadership?
- Leadership from an Aboriginal perspective (based on the findings of Leadership: Aboriginal Perspectives and Challenges, The Conference Board of Canada, June 2003)
- Leadership styles and Becoming a Leader
- The Leader in you
- It’s a question of questions
- Creating your definition and style of leadership
- Leadership in Volunteer-based organizations
- Leadership In Aboriginal Communities